Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Fat lady has sung!

Aunt flo- came today- and simultaneously- I got the No Go results from the Dr.'s office. Dang! Thanks for following along- you never know what my experiences will turn in to. I spent the better half of the day following the blog of a lady who brings older orphans from Russia to the United States for 10 days- they stay with host families- and 70% end up adopted out on their first go around. She seems to be an amazing woman- I am taking mental notes- and thinking about the future........ What does it have in store for me???? Mmmmm!
Thanks for following my adventures in the world of infertile bodies, but not infertile minds. I appreciate all the responses, more than you will ever know. This is a sad ending- but I know deep down that God has other plans. I didn't pray for a baby- I prayed for the result that would allow Ellison, David and I the best future happiness we can find. I guess having a biological child wasn't part of that plan. I know that we are being looked after in this lifetime- and that is what matters. This blog may continue......

3 comments:

  1. Kimberly, I am sending you more love and support than I could possibly put into words. I am just so incredibly sorry. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kimberly, I have no idea how you are feeling and am just so sad that you must be going through pain and disappointment....I admire your fortitude and positive attitude and focus on God's plan. You are a wonderful mother to Ellison, and I'm so happy that you have a heart for children and are considering other things. You are truly amazing, I am in awe of you and all that you have courageously gone through. Thinking of you and your family. Love, Babita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Friend,
    We love you. We are disappointed at the news but are encouraged by your attitude and outlook. You have a beautiful family and they are so super blessed to have you as their wife and mom;) And we feel just as blessed to have you as our friend. You know, that "fat lady" needs to get a new profession!
    Kimmie (Eslinger)

    ReplyDelete