Thursday, May 6, 2010

In Vitro is quite the quest

Well, Here goes- nothing.., or something...., or the biggest achievement of my life- God knows.
The quest of being pregnant - with someone you love- has eluded my life time goals now, for 10 years. It is amazing what one will go through financially, emotionally, and insightfully to bring a child in to this world.
This will be our second attempt at In Vitro Fertilization with Icsi- this time in a far off land. We had our first attempt a little over one year ago- and had a negative outcome. This time for expense purposes- we are traveling out of our comfort zone to India. This will be in a infertility clinic in Mumbai, India. We will have a husband and wife Dr. team they are the Malpani's. I am leaving in just weeks. Today, my husband and I will be getting our shots. We are going to a clinic about 25 minutes away. I plan to document this the best I can- for our babie(s) future at best, and at a second close, for others going through this too- or considering it. If the outcome includes both- I will be elated.
So here goes- follow me on my journey.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that we are thinking about you TONS and praying. I love you guys and hope everything goes great, and that you fall in love with the people and culture of Mumbai. Please keep updating when you can!

    ReplyDelete