Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Transfer of Embryo Day

Well today has been interesting. I learned last night that I had 4 embryo's to transfer. I was quite pleased with that outcome. It is a new day, so I hope that they all survived the night. I will soon know.
I can't believe that everything we have done to date all culminates today, and wouldn't you know? An India taxi strike. My faithful cab driver called to say he could not come. There is not a single cab driver on the road today. This is newsworthy alone- the roads will have hardly anyone on them. We quickly secured a ride out of here using a special Courtyard Marriott vehicle. Very expensive, but our only option today. Today of all days! We were so lucky to have an option at all. So all is going forward. I will need to post what happens later. We are very excited. I am looking forward to having the "embies" safe in a womb. Then we are done, and it will just be, wait and see. We are cautiously optimistic. We will be on our way in just a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment